WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Saturday 23 October 2010

Busy Week


I haven't had much time this week to keep up with my blog. Busy, busy, busy!! I had hydrotherapy on Monday (pics in previous post) and also again on Thursday. It was quite hard work for me on Thursday but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I am having much less pain in my hips now and am able to walk much much better now with no pain killer medicine. My vet and therapist are really pleased with my progress so good news there! Mum forgot to take the camera on Thursday so no pics watching me splashing about sorry!

I am going to be busy over the half-term holiday so should have loads of pics to add from my adventures, so see ya soon!
P.S. Did you see my Christmas Tree on the sidebar - only 63 days left to Christmas - My First Christmas! Am I looking forward to that!! Mums' making Christmas cards with me on wearing  a Christmas hat - Soooo embarrassing!!
Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear