WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Monday 25 October 2010

Swimming!!

Having a lovely shower before my hydrotherapy. I must be the cleanest dog in town!

Waiting for my life belt to be put on!

Swim, swim, swimming! The best bit!

That's Dad trying to get the toy before I reach it! No chance Dad wheee here I come!

Getting dried after my second shower.

Guess whose under the towel? No, can't guess!!
Simples, IT'S MEEEEEEEE!!
Mum & Dads just HAS to make sure I'm completely dry. I love it!!
Going to the park later.
Time for a kip on the Mums' knee first. Sees ya all later!!

Bye for now!!
Licks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear