WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Monday 18 October 2010

Monday Morning Swim


Here's me waiting in the car to go for my 3rd hydrotherapy session. I can't wait, been looking forward to it all week-end

Me in the pool

In the pool with Mike my therapist.

Watch me goooooo!! Full steam ahead! I'm coming towards you two's!

This is greeeeat!! I'm keeping my eyes on you Dad! Don't you go anywhere!

There's always a downside to everything isn't there! Do I really have to wear this silly hat to keep warm?
I have to keep warm when I come out of hydrotherapy, something to do with the muscles keeping warm, so the Mum & Dad make me wear my fleecy coat (don't mind that) but I draw the line at this beany! Awhh, come on Mum! Do you agree guys?

Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear