WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Thursday 30 September 2010

Teething!!


TEETHING!! I have nearly finished teething THANKFULLY, What a painful couple of months! My adult molars are coming in as I’m going on for 7 months now, I must say I have a lovely set of pure white gnashers. Mum cleans them for me daily with dentifresh toothpaste for puppies and kittens. Tastes all meaty and has added calcium and I just love to try and eat it when Mum’s not looking. Mind you I eat most things while she’s not looking.


I have my own special toothbrush, specially shaped for my teeth too. COOL!!
You know how I LOVE my toys, well, I’ve been a bit naughty with them just lately and been trying to eat them, and Megans’ ( I destroyed loads of her SOFTIE toys while Mum was out! An ACCIDENT of course, or at least that’s the story I’m sticking too). Soooo my softie ones are GONE but not forgotten. I can only have the toys that I can’t eat to play with now Mum says. BORING!!

Mum’s trying to get a pic of my gnashers to show you but I’m being a bit awkward so perhaps later.


Mum says this is the best she could get for now! No idea why!!!

Loads & Loads of Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear