WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Monday 27 September 2010

My Favourite Walks


Some of my favourite places Mum & Dad take me for my walks. I have to have them a bit shorter at the moment but as soon as my hip is better I'll be back with the best of them,so at the moment I'm only going as far as the top field

The Beach



"Millwod"
The country park is just at the bottom of the road where I live and the sea is only about 20 minutes to walk too through the country park. This is where I meet most of my friends. I haven't seen them for about two weeks cos Mum is keeping me wrapped in cotton wool at the moment so I haven't any recent photos of me bounding around having fun, but below are a few taken in the country park in July. As you can see from the picture in the previous post, I'm a fair bit bigger now.

In the top field in July

Playing with "Tess" in July my Rottweiller pal she's 9 months old (7 in the pic)
She's GORGEOUS!!

Catch ya later!!

Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear