WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Saturday 25 September 2010

Bad Hip Day

Photo of me taken a week after my operation which I had on 13th September (20th September). I had quite a bad day with my hip today but Mum gave me some painkiller medicine. The vet said I will have good and some bad days now and again until my hip is sorted out. I have been reffered to an ortheopaedic veterinary expert in Bristol  where Mum is going to make an appointment for me to be assessed to see what is the best way forward for my hip dysplasia. Surgery is going to be a definite, just depends which is the  best procedure for me. I will keep my blog updated with news of my condition, also see my Hip Dysplasia page above so that you can understand what my condition is.
Wish me luck guys!!

Licks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear