WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Vintage Wordless Wednesday # 3




12 comments:

  1. What a sweet vintage postcard, Casper!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better runz Casper Bear! I tink da twins from Da Shining is after you!!

    "Come playz with us Casper....

    Come playz with us..."

    RUN!!!

    Big Slurps, HoneyBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Our mum remembers the big bows in the hair and wishes she had also had the lovely little doggies.
    love
    Martha and Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there buds! I have found loads of these lovely vintage postcards on the internet Maggie & Mitch! My Mum has a few that display with her vintage bears too. My Mum wants them little doggies too Martha & Bailey.Oh my gosh Honeybuzz, da ya really think thems twins are after me? I'd better RUN...
    Catch ya all later
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you all notice, I have done two WORDLESS Wednesdays and didn't say a word! That's a record for me! Normally I can't stay quiet hee hee.
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely vintage postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Eva and Thor!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sam!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear