WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Sunday 10 October 2010


Sorry everyone but somehow I managed to delete all my comments that have been left over the weeks by all of you lovely people and doggy friends. I do apologise! Please feel free to comment again if you have the time.
OMG only Casper Bear could have done such a daft thing OR maybe it was Mum! Mmmhhh! She's not admitting anything but I have my suspicions!
GO ON MUM, JUST ADMIT IT!! I won't be mad for long....

Awhh thanks Mum! Your forgiven xx

Woofs and Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear