WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Don't Forget My Give-A-Way


Don't forget my Give-A-Way on October 31st
Click the photo below for link



Come on GUYS!
 By the way it's a pink toy for a girl and a blue toy if the winner is a boy!

Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear