WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Wednesday 2 January 2013

"BAILEY"

Mums' latest pastel pet portrait
Created on a rich sandy velour paper using pastels/pastel pencils
12" x 16"

Lotsa Licks

 

6 comments:

  1. Baily is just beautiful! Your mom does outstanding work, Casper Bear!

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is really well done. Bailey looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful job. We ar going over to see more of your mums work.

    Bert and My Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! You are so talented!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Casper Bear! Your mom is talented!!! It is a lovely potrait. We love pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear