WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Thursday 16 December 2010

Influenza

Have all you guys out there been affected by this nasty Influenza bug? Mum and Dad have been ill with it and also my sister Amanda, and my brother-in-law Kevin is in the hospital with it! He has a bad heart, he's only 29 years old, and the bug has infected his heart valve that he had replaced a few years ago. My sister Catherine has started with it today now too! Hope they ALL get well soon!
I'm just glad I'm a dog!


Lotsa Licks

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Too many hoomans are sick, Casper! We hope they all get well very soon!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom person has had the flu for the past 2 days! I hope that they are all better right away!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD! I am so sorry to hear your whole family is sick. My paws are crossed that they all feel better soon!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I hope your mom and dad, Amanda and Kevin are all feeling better by now! The Influenza bug is really nasty these days, please take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will keep Kevin in our prayers, and we hope the rest of your family soon recovers!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my friends for your lovely messages! Kevin is home from hospital now, Mum ,Dad and Amanda are better now, there's just Catherine left with the bug but she's a lot better thanks!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear