WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Sunday 31 October 2010

Winner Of My Give-A-Way

"HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN"

The winner of my Give-A-Way drawn today is
Katie Black

 Katie has chosen this toy in blue for her little Westie.

 "CONGRATULATIONS KATIE"

I have emailed you for your address and your toy will be on its way to you first thing on Monday morning.
Thank you to everyone who entered my
Give-A-Way

Licks

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Casper for entering me in your blog give-a-way and I am so excited at winning. I had just got back from holiday when I received your email. Alfie will be so pleased with his new toy!
    Warmest Wishes
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!
    Hope Alfie likes his new toy! Mum posted it today so should be with you soon. Soooo glad you won, thank you for entering and for all your lovely comments..
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper x

    ReplyDelete

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear