WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Friday 15 October 2010

Second Session



 Me in the pool today having fun! My second hydrotherapy session. I ached a bit after but doing great! My therapist says that I can have one longer walk every day. Met one of my friends down the park earlier which was really nice, but I couldn't play as I'm not allowed to jump about. Next session is on Monday! Can't wait!!

More pics soon!

Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear