WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Friday 29 October 2010

Feelin' Greeeaaatt!!

I have had my two Hydrotherapy sessions this week and am feeling Greeeaaaaat!! I had my best sessions so far this week and my walking has improved no end. The pain in my hips is getting less and less all the time, my supplements have been reduced, no pain killers, and I'm on Top Of The World!!


Looking forward to Howl-o-Ween' and my Pumpkin Mums' got hidden in the wardrobe!! Hee hee!
Soooooo, all the way from WALES
Bye Achos Awron!
(Bye for now!)
Ca cellwair llanwedig Halloween'
( Have a fun filled Halloween')
Lotsa Licks


2 comments:

  1. Alfie and I are so very pleased that your hydrotherapy is helping with your hip dysplasia. Keep it up little man!
    Alfie sends lots of licks.
    Warmest Wishes
    Katie & Alfie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Katie & Alfie! Lotsa licks to you both xx

    ReplyDelete

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear