WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Casper' First Blog Give-A-Way


Showing some of my favourite toys yesterday got me thinking!! Not that I do much of that, too busy playing, eating and sleeping....
To celebrate the setting up of my blog "Casper Bear, Life of a Chocolate Labrador", I am having a Blog Give-A-Way Of a Fantastic Doggy Toy.


The Puppy Twister Plush Squeaky Dog Toy by Paws and Play is a fun and funky puppy toy that your sure to love.

This quirky puppy toy is made from a plush head, body and feet with durable rope for arms and legs; making them great for games, chewing and cuddles. (I have one, well actually it's Megans' but I play with it most, but like most of my toys - it's a bit grubby to say the least!) The one I am giving away is Brand New by the way, I haven't got a bit of slobber on it, honest!
A pink one for a girl or a blue one for a boy.

Size: 22 x 7 x 6cm.

They're great fun, so join in my blog give-a-way.
All you have to do to enter is become a follower, leave a comment with your email in case you should win, add my giveaway to your blog if you have one with a link to mine (collect my giveaway button in the sidebar). SIMPLES!!
Give-A-Way ends on October 31st - "Halloween" so there's plenty of time for you all to find my blog - I hopes!
Catch you all later!
Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear