WELCOME TO CASPER BEAR @ HOME BLOG

Welcome to my blog....This is where I will be posting about all the things that go on in my doggy world, The World Of Lil Ole' Me "Casper Bear" @ Home. I will be sharing photos, information and anything else I find fun and interesting. Remember, I am a DOG!! Take a look at all my pages - links in the sidebar. If you like my doggy blog, please leave a comment or become a follower.

Licks & Slobbers

Casper Bear

Caspers' Furriends

Thursday 6 May 2010

Fallowfen's Lord Casper

My kennel club name is "Fallowfen's Lord Casper" and I was born on 9th March 2010 in Ossington, Newark, Nottingham at Fallowfen Gundogs. I was born into a litter of 9 puppies, 5 boys and 4 girls. I am known as "Casper" or "Pappa" but Mum calls me "Casper Bear" much to my annoyance. She is sooo mad about bears, she thinks I look like a bear. Mmmm!

My Brothers & Sisters & Me

Can you guess which one is me? Just look for the handsome one hee hee!

This is my Father

"Casper"
Casper Wharf Of The Hills At Fallowfen

This is my Mother.

"Winnie"
Sunrunner Miss Christie Of Fallowfen


That's all for now.
Licks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof Woof!! Thank You For Leaving A Comment!!
Licks and Slobbers
Casper Bear